Background & Qualifications
Dr. Price graduated from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, where he was class president in 1978. He completed his post-graduate residency training at the Yale-New Haven Hospital, serving as a resident in General Surgery and then Plastic Surgery. In addition, he was Chief Resident in General Surgery at Yale from 1982 to 1983 and Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery from 1984 to 1985. In 1984, he was certified by The American Board of Surgery and in 1986, he was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Later he was the president of the Connecticut State Medical Society, as well as the New Haven County Medical Association and the Connecticut Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He is the 2009-2010 president of The New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, where he is involved in legislation concerning patient safety among other issues.
Surgical & Non-Surgical Procedures
Dr. Price performs a number of procedures to help his patients feel and look their very best. Whether his patients in New Haven want liposuction surgery or breast enhancement or facial rejuvenation, Dr. Price and his staff can create a satisfying result and pleasing patient experience. The procedures that Dr. Price performs include:
Facial Sculpting: These procedures can balance your face or give you a more youthful appearance. New Haven face lift, brow lift and eyelid surgery patients choose Dr. Price for his ability to achieve natural-looking results. He also performs ear surgery (otoplasty) and nose surgery (rhinoplasty), which can remarkably change a person's look for the better.
- Breast Enhancement: These procedures can help women feel more feminine by changing the size or position of the breasts. Options include breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction. Dr. Price also performs male breast reduction to correct gynecomastia.
- Body Sculpting: Procedures like abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, fat transfer or body lift can help reshape your body to show a more desirable shape and proportions.
- For non-surgical facial rejuvenation, Dr. Price offers BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®, facial fillers (including Sculptra®, JUVÉDERM®, and Restylane®), laser skin rejuvenation, LATISSE®, skin care services and Thermage®.
Awards & Accomplishments
Dr. Price has received many awards during his decades as a plastic surgeon, some of which include:
Dr. Price has also participated in many volunteer trips to perform surgeries for children with facial and hand deformities in developing countries. In addition, he serves on the Board of Directors of the Physicians Foundation, a national foundation seeking to improve the quality of healthcare.
The Resident Award for Outstanding Clinical Teaching, Yale Section of Plastic Surgery
- The Founders Award of The New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cheston M. Berlin Award from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Alumni Society.